City Council’s passage of the COVID Emergency Housing Laws means new paperwork that landlords and tenants have to complete in order to comply. They deal with eviction mediation, tenant financial hardship and rights, and a rent repayment agreement. Click here to get those forms:
- City Needs Applications For COVID Landlord Loan Program
- Free Seminar For Members: Start Planning Your Financial Future
- City of Philadelphia Boosts Monthly Rental Assistance Allowances
- New Lead Law Takes Effect Oct 1. Are You Ready?
- Gov. Wolf Again Calls for Legislative Action to Help Renters; Wants $750 Monthly Cap Increased