Philadelphia City Council recently passed a series of bills that keeps renters in their homes even if they don’t pay their rent. When tenants don’t pay their rent, landlords can’t pay their bills. What if one in five tenants doesn’t pay? Here is our latest “smart cartoon”.
- City Needs Applications For COVID Landlord Loan Program
- Free Seminar For Members: Start Planning Your Financial Future
- City of Philadelphia Boosts Monthly Rental Assistance Allowances
- New Lead Law Takes Effect Oct 1. Are You Ready?
- Gov. Wolf Again Calls for Legislative Action to Help Renters; Wants $750 Monthly Cap Increased