Hapco Philadelphia is sponsoring a 90-minute virtual seminar via Zoom entitled “Landlords and Navigating the COVID Chaos” on Tuesday, August 18th, from 6 – 7:30 pm. All members are invited.
See what Hapco Philadelphia is doing on behalf of local landlords and rental property investors in these challenging times. You’ll learn:
- how we’re connecting with our elected officials, constituents and the media to represent your best interests
- how we’re fighting for you in Philadelphia City Hall
- how we’re growing our influence on the state level in Harrisburg
- the most up-to-the-moment information on the next CARES Act, aid, loans and grants, forbearance, and eviction moratoriums
- what to do when the eviction moratorium ends… or is extended
- what the city’s new landlord-tenant laws mean for you
- about a new members-only discount for mediation/eviction services
- and much more!
We’ll also be answering your questions. Send questions in advance to email@example.com.
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE TO ATTEND. A ZOOM PASSWORD WILL BE PROVIDED.