With Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf’s Eviction Moratorium ending, Hapco Philadelphia Board Member Brian Jackson speaks to CBS 3 about the impact to landlords across the city.
- City Needs Applications For COVID Landlord Loan Program
- Free Seminar For Members: Start Planning Your Financial Future
- City of Philadelphia Boosts Monthly Rental Assistance Allowances
- New Lead Law Takes Effect Oct 1. Are You Ready?
- Gov. Wolf Again Calls for Legislative Action to Help Renters; Wants $750 Monthly Cap Increased