Recently, the Fair Housing Commission (FHC) issued an Emergency Regulation regarding the Emergency Housing Protection Act. In that regulation, the FHC attempts to impose its interpretation of the law, which Hapco Philadelphia does not believe it has the authority to do. On October 9, 2020, Hapco Philadelphia Attorney Paul Cohen filed formal objections to the regulation. A hearing on the objections is expected in late October or early November.
- New Video Tells COVID Survival Stories of Hapco Philadelphia Landlords
- Hapco Philadelphia Board Takes City Council To Task Over COVID Laws
- Just When You Hoped More COVID Rental $ Was Coming From Harrisburg…
- Rental Property Owner Briefing With Councilmember Allan Domb October 28th!
- More Changes Coming To PA COVID Rental Assistance Program